- DEJ University of Strasbourg, France
- Diploma in Counselling - Skills and Theory
- Family Therapy - Birkbeck University, London
- Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Adjuvant Psychological Therapy, Marsden Hospital
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), Royal Free Hospital
- Disease in the family, a Systemic Approach, Tavistock Clinic
- Bereavement theory module
- EMDR training for Trauma
Areas of Specialism:
I have worked with individuals, couples, and parents who have conflicts with their children, since 1994. I also took further training in the field of cancer and other life threatening diseases.
I started working in the Royal Free Hospital NHS Trust in the year 2000 with patients and their carers.
I later became Specialist Counsellor there, seeing patients with cancer and other life threatening conditions. I see families and their support network.
I work with many bereaved people and have lectured on the topic.
- An important
I work in a person- centred approach, incorporating elements of cognitive behaviour and psychodynamic therapy as appropriate.
I am a Registered Senior Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and follow its Code of Ethics and am subject to the professional conduct procedure.
Maybe it is time to find out more....You can ring me without obligation on my confidential number: 07974 094 345.